Whether you are looking for a gift for the hard-to-shop for people on your list, or looking to tout your amazing gift-giving skills, creating a DIY gift basket is a wonderful option. It shows thought, allows you to add a personal touch, and can be a lot less expensive than a store bought gift.
We created a beautiful gift basket that could also be used as a holiday table centerpiece. Here is what we used for the gift basket/ centerpiece.
- Toast the Season Christmas Wine Bottle Covers
- 5 Bottles of Wine
- A Christmas Wreath (purchased from Homegoods; Ours lights up which was an added bonus)
- A Tray (also purchased from Homegoods; Ours was a beautiful mirrored and gold tray)
One of the best parts of the gift is the wreath, tray and Toast the Season Christmas Wine Bottle Covers could be reused.
Happy Holidays from Toast the Season!
Get a 5 pack of Christmas Wine Bottle Covers in time for Christmas.
Use promo code DIY for 10% off!
Deck the halls with gifts that are jolly! Let us help you give the perfect gift for the wine lovers in your life. Gift baskets make a great gift for the holidays and are fun and easy to make. What can be better for wine lovers than receiving a personalized gift basket filled with gorgeous goodies?
We created a gift basket filled with beautiful seasonal products that are guaranteed to make those on your nice list merry and bright. All of these products were found at a local Marshall’s, and the wine bottle covers are our very own Toast the Season Christmas Wine Bottle Covers.
Wine Lovers Gift Basket Includes:
- Sleigh used as the basket (also makes a beautiful holiday table decor)
- Toast the Season Wine Bottle Covers, 5 pack, to cover our favorite bottles of red and white wine
- Crystal votive holders
- Stone coasters (Perfect for using as cheese and grape tray as well as holding wine)
- Silver Christmas lamp post
Additional Option: Use cotton as gift basket filler to give the fun look of snow.
Cheers to a happy holiday!